The club has been awarded two team places for the 2018 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 Club Challenge, which will take place on Sunday 29th July.
We have two teams available – 1 x Women and 1 x Men.
Each rider within the team must pay their own entry fee (£69) and complete their own online entry form; all four riders in the team must have completed and paid for their entry by 17:00 Friday 25 May or the team will not be entered and not score in the club challenge. It is not be possible to merge any incomplete teams.
If you are interested in riding this event please contact me as soon as possible. We would like to have a full complement of TRC Yellow at this event. I have ridden it several times and it is a great event and a fantastic opportunity to ride the closed roads of the capital and Surrey.
· A team comprises of four riders.
· Every rider in a team must be a current British Cycling member. You can join before the deadline to be eligible.
· Teams can comprise of four men or four women.
· Riders who hold an Elite or Category 1 British Cycling Race Licence are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.
· Riders who have already secured an individual place through the original entry ballot or a charity place are not eligible to enter the Club Challenge.
· Once a rider has paid for their entry, they are not able to transfer their entry to another rider. Should riders no longer wish to take part, they can withdraw and defer their place to the 2019 event.
If there are more interested riders we will organise a “raffle” to choose entries.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW BEFORE THE END OF APRIL.