At the last AGM (2018) the committee was given the go-ahead to explore the option of a new club kit.
This history of TRC jerseys can be seen here: http://www.thanetrc.org/club-history-jerseys.shtml
The adoption of a new design is not certain and will be subject to a member vote at this year’s AGM.
The possibility of a new club kit will follow this process:
1. Any member may submit a proposed new jersey (and shorts) design * Deadline: Noon 15/10/19
i. The design may be submitted in any format
* Digitally by email to email@example.com
* On paper to: TRC Kit Competition, 1 Millbank Cottages, Millbank, Canterbury, CT3 4LP
ii. Designs must be done in the current club colours which are red/yellow/black.
iii. Submissions will also be accepted including blue which was a club colour previously
1. The committee will select a shortlist of 3 designs which will then be submitted to an on-line member vote to see which is most popular; the vote will conclude before the AGM.(15/11/19)
2. Then, at the AGM the members will have a vote to either adopt the winning new design OR to not change the club kit and stick with the existing design shown here: http://www.thanetrc.org/club-kit.shtml
Note: This does not affect the Race Team kit which will remain as is.
Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org