If anyone is interested in this expenses paid cycling trip to Portugal (flights not included) let me know ASAP. Will require article and good photos. David Robert editor(at)cylingworldmag.co.uk
Coincident with our “Volta a Portugal” (the 78th Tour of Portugal http://volta-portugal.com/index1.php) we will hold a VIP action during the week-end of the 5th to the 7th August and would really like to invite you down here in Setubal, full expenses paid. Please check our web site www.phoinix.pt and go to package “A Etapa” for more details. Should it be possible for you, in terms of agenda, you could take a flight to Lisbon, say on the 4th late pm,
– From that point on we would pick you up and lodge you (and eventual escort) in a 4* hotel double room in Setubal
– Treat you to a nice ride on the 5th, cycling through some of our secret spots and part roads of the Sportive Arrabida Granfondo www.arrabidagranfondo.com and by being August may be a dip in the ocean late pm before sunset drinks are served.
– Bike (s) supplied by us (either BASSO or MERCKX depending on available units/size)
– Needless to say, our gastronomy and winery, and beery and moscatellary and so on …
– The action of the “A Etapa” on the 6th together with som VIP’s and friends
– And back to Lisbon on the 6th on time for your flight back home, carrying some Vedette goods in your bag.
The whole obviously fully supported by us with exception of (unfortunately) the flights (we can’t include the flights in PR expenses, sorry).